Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Feel Me, Read Me, Watch Me, Eat Me

Yeah, yeah, yeah, this isn't on a Friday like it used to be, but let's be honest, I wasn't so good about doing it every Friday so now I'm just doing it when it comes to me.  Let's take an organic approach to this blog, shall we?

This summer the ladyfriend and I brought mountain bikes with us to Boulder, CO, and I rekindled my love affair with my mountain bike (a 1998 Gary Fisher Paragon).  My colleague and friend, Melanie Chambers, got into mountain bike racing this summer and has written about it here

Can you ever have enough ways to make comfort food?  ("No," is the short answer.)  I'm excited to try this totally old-school casserole in the crock pot.

And finally, I'm looking forward to listening to the latest Stash and Burn podcast.  Yes, it's true; knitters do like to talk about knitting and yarn and everything related.  It's nice to listen to an easy conversation about it all.  It's especially good when you're knitting!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment