Monday, October 24, 2011

Whack-A-Mole


That's really one of my favourite fair games, but right now, it feels like a metaphor for my schedule/life/interests.  Something pops up, and I have to hit it with a (plush) hammer to get it back in place. 

For example, am I teaching in the buff?  Absolutely not, but I've had neither time nor, quite frankly the desire, to photograph what I'm wearing.  In fact, I'm a little tired of photos of myself.

Shoe of the week?  Send me your suggestions.

Crafting?   I was impulse bidding on yarn on ebay last night to make up for the fact that I haven't knit since the summer.  How does (potentially) buying more yarn make me feel better for not having time to knit?  It suggests that I will again soon  (that's the best I can come up with at the moment).

Can't wait to see what pops up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment