Monday, March 8, 2010

Radical fashion

A friend of mine suggested I look at this blog "MakeShift" because its author has committed to wearing only things she's made herself for an entire year.  It's pretty fascinating.  I haven't gone back to the earliest posts but plan on doing so soon. (I'm so curious about footwear.)  She also offers  little "surprise" packages of things you can make to wear yourself.  I plan on signing up for one the next time the opportunity comes.

Much as I'd love to wear more things I've made, I don't know whether I could commit to such a project (I know, you're shocked).  Maybe if I were more confident in my sewing skills...

1 comment:

  1. All the things you made are all so great! I think you can be confident in both your sewing and knitting skills!!!

    ReplyDelete