Friday, March 26, 2010

Idolatry

A friend forwarded this to me.  What an awesome example of yarn bombing!  I can only aspire to such coverage.  I'm working on my some yarn cozies for a Hamilton-based art intervention and will keep you posted as it progresses.

Also, each season I get sucked into American Idol (groan), but I only watch it in fast-forward so I can skip the cheesy group numbers (kind of embarrassing - for the performers, I'd say) as well as any unfortunate performances and commercials.  Anyway, a friend of mine has been tapped by Newsweek to be on their own panel of judges.  These judges actually have advanced degrees (nice that Newsweek acknowledges education as a good thing).  She thought it'd be a one-time deal, but it looks like it's going to go on.  You can check out the most recent judgments here:  http://www.newsweek.com/id/235339.

No comments:

Post a Comment