Friday, January 22, 2010

Tempo Change

I feel like this is the first day off I've had in awhile - my only obligations today have been yoga (done!) and a hockey game tonight.

I alternate between working on my Alabama Chanin skirt - I got the kit for Christmas - and undressing the Christmas tree (yes, it's still up).  This is the official photo of the skirt from the website.  My colourway is two complementary shades of green.  I'm on the third of four panels, but I'm not in a hurry.  I really like the pace of hand-sewing, especially today.

I've been listening to Guy Klucevsek & Viktor Krauss today - going through my collection to listen to things I haven't heard in awhile. 

Trying hard not to be too productive.  So hard, in fact, that I took a nap.  Yum!  I might have seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment