Friday, December 4, 2009

Silken objects of desire

Darling Dexter blogged about a wonderful silk petticoat for sale on etsy by It's Okay My Dear.  Of course I had to check it out because it was simply beautiful and transcendent (and then I saw that it transcended my price range).  However, look what else I found by the same maker!


I feel like I must have this!  It's crazy gorgeous. The Pink Souffle Hair Piece has style and grace, and for some reason, I like the pink (although she'll make it up in any colour).

However, I cannot shop for myself right now.  I've been resisting the urge to buy those shoes, and I'm going to be good and wait until the holidays finish.  Maybe this will end up under our tree.  If not, maybe it'll be there in January...

2 comments:

  1. wow - very disciplined approach Claudia. It is Claudia, isn't it? Not a cyberspace, restrained version of the person I know? Hmm, a new depth around every corner I guess.

    Next time, to save yourself the time of un-needling socks, just let Max go at 'em. He can pretend it's an unwary visitor and freak on the little footies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..must.. be.. good..'til.. xmas.. (bad artemis-where'd the Franklin go?)

    ReplyDelete