Friday, December 4, 2009

Back at it

This applies to many things.  Firstly, I'm back at my blog, which I seemed to have abandoned last week.  But happily last week was my last full week of classes for the term.  This, I hope, will mean that I can actually blog when I think about it and maybe even establish some kind of regularity to it (I hate the word routine, and it's not quite a ritual yet).

Back at it also refers to my knitting.  Below you'll see the sock I had to rip out because hey, I noticed that it was going to be way too big for my intended recipient.  My partner said it would be good for someone with "cankles" - those calf/ankle combos.  Definitely not my intended recipient.


Thankfully, our cat Max consoled me as I began the sock anew (smaller needle size and a new plan).

 

Finally, I just have to say how sweet the comment exchange for the last post was.  I love that two of my friends, who have never met, are engaged in conversation here.  It feels like a blog success!

No comments:

Post a Comment